You should be aware that by signing up for an account with MIDLHOST.COM, you agree to position data on our servers, thus making it accessible to the wide public. In this sense, you accept that it is beyond the power of MIDLHOST.COM to restrict such access and guarantee the security of your files. You are completely in charge of protecting your data on the servers, which suggests that you would better consider carefully any piece of information before uploading it to your newly allocated The server space. It is recommendable to avoid publishing personal data that could be abused online.
The order form completion represents the electronic signing of this document.
MIDLHOST.COM shall provide its Services to You (the Customer) under the Terms and conditions of this MIDLHOST.COM Customer Agreement. The Agreement is intended to keep the integrity of both MIDLHOST.COM and the Customer and to protect both parties from liability. This Service Agreement will be enforced to ensure the speed, power, performance, and reliability of our services.
Along with the Order Form and any other documents or agreements explicitly specified in this Agreement, the Customer Agreement constitutes the whole act of convention between MIDLHOST.COM and the Customer, thus being the most significant document of the newly-established relationship. In case that a court of competent jurisdiction considers that any of the Agreement's provisions is invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remaining ones will completely reserve their validity.
Customer's side of the Agreement could be presented by the following parties: an individual with personal demands, being over 18 years of age; a legal entity such as a corporation, a limited liability company etc. that is consistent with state's law system. If a person represents the Customer for some reason, he/she should be legally authorized to act in his/her name, thus accepting, executing and delivering the Agreement.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that MIDLHOST.COM assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, failure to deliver or store any Customer communication or personalization settings.
These programs, named cron jobs, can be continuingly run by MIDLHOST.COM in the background. Their provision suggests additional fee in accordance with system resources used and operational maintenance involved, if needed. Generally, MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) avoids placing complementary charges upon customers, providing the CronTab service that is integrated in the hosting Control Panel. Optional MIDLHOST.COM Services. These services, including but not limited to: Site Studio, Mailing Lists and other services offered are provided WITHOUT WARRANTY and WITH NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS. MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) ADDITIONAL SERVICES OR FEATURES AND VALUE-ADDED SERVICES OR FEATURES ARE OFFERED ON "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MIDLHOST.COM REJECTS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ANY OF MIDLHOST.COM'S EMPLOYEES, MANAGEMENT OR AFFILIATES MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR THUS LIABLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGES PROVOKING USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.), INCLUDING DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICES.
MIDLHOST.COM will guarantee 99.9%
MIDLHOST.COM network uptime and 99.9% network stability
uptime. MIDLHOST.COM will pro-rate credits (up to 3
additional domains or up to 5 GB bandwidth per month)
for uptime below 99.9% upon request. This, however, does
not refer to problems stemming from:
- Server Hardware Breakdown
- User error(s) or purposeful interruption(s) of the user service (e.g. if the client shuts his/her own server down, MIDLHOST.COM is not responsible for the downtime)
- Failures due to software that is not explicitly supported by MIDLHOST.COM. Consequently, if a hardware
crash provoked by the customer happens, MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) is beyond the control and responsibility for the resulting downtime.
1. Server content MUST comply with the parameters stated in this TOS. Web content requirements exclude the publication of illegal content or content considered inappropriate otherwise. Customers should get in touch with a MIDLHOST.COM Service representative regarding any inquiries over the matter.
2. If any of MIDLHOST.COM Services are
used for the illegal purpose of SPAM or UCE, then they
will be instantaneously terminated.
Unauthorized Access. MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) expressly bans the use of any MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) hardware or software hosted on a The server for trying to illegally access another hosted machine or network.
3. Using MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy
Communications Inc.) temporary URL - supremeserver.com
is not defined as a bandwidth stealing. However,
customers are advised to use it temporarily and MIDLHOST.COM does not bear the responsibility, if we change it
afterwards - traffic processing there is not
recommendable. It is not recommendable to use MIDLHOST.COM temporary URL- supremeserver.com as a basic URL. Users
are advised to redirect their traffic to their own
Each customer will be able to take advantage of the package he/she has purchased at the introductory price levels and with one and the same set of features in the course of the whole contract period. MIDLHOST.COM reserves the right to introduce certain changes to the packages (in the shape of complementary services) to the benefit of customers.
1. MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications
Inc.) contracts with VISA / MASTER CARD International,
CashU cards, and Deposit or Bank Transfer , thus
avoiding its merchant accounts involvement. When signing
up for a web hosting service with MIDLHOST.COM, customers
agree to AUP (this document) and the specified Terms &
Conditions in this document. Thus, MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy
Communications Inc.) will utilize this document as an
evidence for the customer's agreement in cases of a
chargeback inquiry on behalf of the customer based on
points that the client tries to refute after he accepted
them at the time of the order.
If, however, customer presents a valid motive for the refund required, having observed the afore-specified requirements, then MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) will process the money back procedures without hesitation. Any refund actions will immediately lead to web hosting account suspension and the customer's credit card will be charged back with the respective sum under the same payment order / authorization number.
2. MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) will charge customers with fees based on the fee structure at the time of the sign-up process. MIDLHOST.COM reserves the right to introduce changes to the packages when needed regarding price and set of features. This means that the current price list at MIDLHOST.COM may differ from the pricing and features of the customer's account.
3. When signing up for an account with MIDLHOST.COM, the customer agrees to pay for the period of one year (365 days). MIDLHOST.COM grants customers with 48 hours over the official payment period. In case that the payment has not been received, the account will be suspended.
Chargebacks are not considered as a way of refunding. Any customer who provides a credit card chargeback in response to a bill or order placed at MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) will be subject to collections and legal action. He/she will be charged $29.00, because when signing up with MIDLHOST.COM, customers accept these terms and conditions, thus agreeing to observe them strictly
WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
MIDLHOST.COM provides hosting services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties or representations for its offering. The company bears no responsibility for connection problems, in cases when customers' hosting with MIDLHOST.COM confronts with service interruption issues.
As a condition of your use of the
MIDLHOST.COM Services, you will not use the MIDLHOST.COM Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited
by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not
attempt to gain unauthorized access to any MIDLHOST.COM Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks
connected to any MIDLHOST.COM Services, through hacking,
password mining or any other means. You may not obtain
or attempt to obtain any materials or information
through any means not intentionally made available
through the MIDLHOST.COM Services.
MIDLHOST.COM reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as MIDLHOST.COM deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the sole discretion of MIDLHOST.COM.
MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) is within the capacity to refuse service to unlawful parties. MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) servers can be used explicitly for legal purposes only and each attempt for taking indecent advantage of the servers inconsistent with the rules will be immediately rejected. In this light, MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) expressly forbids any breach of Federal, State or Local regulation, including, but is not limited to the transmission of:
copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene and material protected by trade secrets.
MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) management will thoroughly scrutinize any of the received orders and decide to their own discretion which of them do not comply with the officially stated requirements for use of the company's servers. MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) servers CANNOT be used for the propagation, distribution, housing, processing, storing, or handling in any way of lewd, obscene, adult OR pornographic material, or any other material which is considered impermissible by the company including, but not limited to - pornography, adult materials, satanic materials, and any other materials of an adult nature.
You agree that MIDLHOST.COM, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service if you violate these terms.
MIDLHOST.COM reserves the right to reject its service and terminate this agreement for a certain period of time or indefinitely upon customers' failure to pay. The customer then is considered a debtor to MIDLHOST.COM and liable for reasonable interest and collection fees.
You are solely responsible for the
content of your messages. Using the MIDLHOST.COM Service in
connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes,
chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative
or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) is
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form of the Service.
2. Maintain and promptly inform us to update Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or MIDLHOST.COM has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, MIDLHOST.COM has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. When signing up for un account with MIDLHOST.COM, each customer agrees to submit correct and up-to-date contact details, meaning that when introducing any changes to this information, he/she is obliged to notify MIDLHOST.COM in the course of a 10-business-day period after the changes become valid. The introduction of changes should be done online through customer's Control Panel, not via e-mail. This requirement is also in force for MIDLHOST.COM - customers will always be aware of any contact information changes that the company places within its website. This way, a flawless communication process between both sides is guaranteed.
4. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration process of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- immediately notify MIDLHOST.COM about any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
MIDLHOST.COM cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
5. Any Customer in violation of system or network security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following: Unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.
6. Harm to MIDLHOST.COM Servers - any attempts for doing harm to a server or customer of MIDLHOST.COM Services are explicitly banned
- Acceptable Use of Services / Acceptable Access to Services - MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) will immediately and resolutely react to any attempt of use of an Internet account or computer by a MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) customer unauthorized by the account or computer owner. Such attempts include "Internet scamming" (tricking other people into releasing their passwords and etc.), password robbery, security hole scanning etc. It DOES NOT matter whether the attacked account or computer belongs or not to MIDLHOST.COM Services, the fraud will be subject to actions based on the very nature of the attack which could be a warning, an account suspension or cancellation and civil or criminal legal action.
7. CPU usage (or usage of the Central Processing Unit(s)) on the web server Customer's account is hosted on is subject to some regulations. That means that each hosting account can take advantage of up to 10% of the CPU power for no longer than 180 seconds at any given time. MIDLHOST.COM strongly requires that customers be very judicious when using the CPU power for their accounts. Otherwise, we may suspend customer accounts in cases of registered impact on other accounts on the server or disturbance caused to the functioning of the server. If we do suspend an account, then its owner will be notified of that in consistence with the situation that this suspension may provoke. Then the account's owner may be required to upgrade to a dedicated or semi-dedicated web hosting solution. Possible alternative is a required reduction in the load and traffic that the customer's account gets. MIDLHOST.COM reserves the right to block files or scripts that use CPU exceedingly and notify clients.
8. Customer agrees not to publish on or over its account any information, software or other content, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any others or which knowingly contravenes the laws of any jurisdiction in which such content is generally accessible.
9. Users are NOT allowed to send more than 1500 emails per day per hosting account.
10. MIDLHOST.COM does NOT allow sites that provide any content, points of distribution, or 'links' to sites that:
- infringe on any third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, abusive, pornographic or obscene
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another
- contain Pirated or Hacking / Phreaking Software (Warez)- Any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3) all fall under this jurisdiction
- have Adult Sites (content) - Any erotic or pornographic material, links to adult sites, or advertisements of adult sites.
1. When buying an allocated space on
MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.) servers, customers
agree to be fully responsible for the development,
operation and maintenance of their web site, online
store and e-commerce activities within that space. Each
customer is in charge of all the products and services
as well as of all contents and materials appearing
- the accuracy and relevance of Customer Content and content and material showcased in its store or on its products
- certainty that the Customer Content and content and materials appearing in its store or on its products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person
- certainty that the Customer Content and the content and materials appearing in his/her store or on his/her products are not calumnious or somehow illegal. Customer is the only one in charge of approving, processing and filling customer orders and of taking care of customer requests or complaints. Customer is the one in charge of the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes related to his/her web site and online store.
2. Customer bears the responsibility for ensuring the security and confidentiality of any customer data (including, without limitation, customer credit card numbers) that he/she may receive in connection with his/her web site or online store.
3. Each Customer guarantees to MIDLHOST.COM that he/she owns or possesses the right to use the Customer Content and its material, including all text, graphics, sound, music, video, programming, scripts and applets. Each Customer warrants to MIDLHOST.COM that the use, reproduction, propagation and transmission of the Customer Content and any information and materials contained inside do not, and will not:
- infringe or abuse any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party
- break any criminal laws or manifest false advertising, unfair competition, vilification, privacy intrusion; violate a right of publicity or violate any other law or regulation. Each Customer empowers MIDLHOST.COM to reproduce, copy, use and propagate all and any part of the Customer Content for ensuring and operating the Services. MIDLHOST.COM is granted the right to assess the extent these operations need to be done.
Any case of indecent treatment
towards a MIDLHOST.COM employee will be considered
inappropriate. Each Customer is anticipated to conduct a
professionally mannered communication with MIDLHOST.COM employees regarding any requests for help through e-mail
or by means of the Ticket Desk Support System. Each
Customer should avoid applying any forms of written
emotional outburst or cursing. Any attempts of
deliberately undermining behavior will be interpreted as
a breach of this TOS.
Other acts of treatment towards MIDLHOST.COM employees that will be considered as unacceptable include any verbal, oral, written or delivered by a second party threats addressing MIDLHOST.COM or any of its employees, partners, equipment, and concerns. Any forms of such threats will be interpreted as a breach of this TOS. MIDLHOST.COM keeps the right to assess which behaviour will be treated as a breach of this TOS and to give no refunds to the users whose accounts have been suspended for violating the aforementioned rules.
We will determine in our sole
discretion whether any of the messages you send are
spam. For your information, spamming generally includes,
but is not limited to:
- the sending of unsolicited messages in bulk, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails, which provoke complaints from recipients
- the sending of junk mail
- the use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such a distribution process
- posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit it
- posting articles containing binary encoded data to non-binary newsgroups
- excessive and repeated posting of off-topic messages to newsgroups
- excessive and repeated cross-posting
- e-mail harassment of another Internet Customer or Customers, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libelous or obscene material, or material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive
- the e-mailing of age-inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18
- "Spamming" is considered as explicit misuse of ethical principles and will be interpreted as a violation of them
- The maximum number of allowed e-mail messages sent per day is 1500. There are no exceptions to this rule. Every customer who is sending more than 1500 e-mail messages per day needs a dedicated server and cannot use a shared hosting account.
Forward Looking Statements: these refer to any predications within this website that are not based on objective facts and express expectations with regard to forthcoming events. Such statements cannot be treated as reality-based because it is possible that they happen to deviate from actual circumstances. Forward Looking Statements can be recognized by the availability of indicative words such as "believes", anticipates," "plans," "may," "hopes," "can," "will," "expects," "is designed to," "with the intent," "potential". However, their availability is not a compulsory requirement for a forward-looking statement to be treated as such.
MIDLHOST.COM (Snapy Communications Inc.)
will be in an off-liability position as regards the
failure or delay in doing its professional duties in
consequence of circumstances beyond its control. Such
circumstances could be provoked by acts of any
governmental body, war, rebellion, sabotage, embargo,
fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance,
interruption of or delay in transportation,
unavailability of, interruption or delay in
telecommunications or third party services (including
DNS propagation), failure of third party software or
hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies
or power used in or equipment needed for provisioning of
This agreement constitutes the whole act of convention between the parties with regard to the agreement signed between them. It is not subject to any amendments, modifications, or any other alterations with the exception of changes introduced through a written instrument that is signed by the party to be charged.
- This Agreement shall be in force and effect entirely to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns. - The captions and headings contained in this TOS are aimed at facilitating the text comprehension. They are not a part of the very Agreement, and shall not limit or construe the provision they refer to. - This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, which will be considered as original.
Due to special system and network requirements of adult oriented sites, pornography and sex-related merchandising are prohibited. Any domain names related to or includes sexual content, or adult content are prohibited.
The results of this violation is to deactivate of an account in addition forfeiture of all fees paid.
Due to special system and network requirements of adult oriented sites, pornography and sex-related merchandising are prohibited. This includes sites that may infer sexual content, or links to adult content elsewhere. This is also true for sites that promote any illegal activity or content that may be damaging to our servers or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
Immoral Pictures for girls and guys are prohibited , Music and Films are also prohibited , this includes the advertisement of these music or films.
The dissemination of the religious websites or any religious dogmas are Strictly prohibited without our approval.
We provide our customers unlimited Data Traffic except high traffic accounts will be upgraded to another plan with another cost.
Copyrighted material must not be placed on Customers' accounts without the permission of the copyright owners or people that are specifically authorized by the copyright owners. Only copyright owners or people specifically authorized by them may upload copyrighted material to the account.
Upon our receipt of a notice of a claimed copyright infringement containing the above information, after confirmation we will promptly remove the allegedly infringing material from the Services and carry out further procedures if necessary. We will assume no liability to any Customer of the Services for the removal of any such material.
Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to [contact us via contact form]
Customer shall not have the right to assign this Agreement without the written permission of MIDLHOST.COM. This Agreement shall be in force and effect to the total benefit of Customer and MIDLHOST.COM and their successors and permitted assigns.